Friday, July 22, 2011

Time Without Courage, Time Without Fear...

Ok so.  I didn't blog last night.  I really just wasn't feeling it unfortunately and i was kind of gone all day.  But I have a true gem that should make up for it.  I'll even put it first.  

So this is my boss Mr. James Bolen.  One of the funniest men you will ever meet in your life!  He makes his counterpart Jake--My other boss--laugh like you wouldn't believe.  Yesterday i walk into work, thinking it'll be just another normal day.  Then walks in Jake and James and James keeps yelling out something. "Hook-ed on Pa-honics, work-ed for me!"  And i was like wtf?? and so then he found this very large womens swim suit and decided to hang it on his face---who thinks to do that?? well, James.  And then Jake was like oh hey, he should put on the helmet! so he puts on one of these volleyball helmets and then he kept saying--or yelling rather--"Hook-ed on pa-honics, work-ed for me!" (this is apparently a comedy skit for hooked on phonics....you know how they always use to say, "hooked on phonics worked for me" ya...) and this was the result...
Yes. You wonder why i ABSOLUTELY LOVE my job....this right here.  Oh my goodness. Laughing all day err day :)  --->you cant really tell but his eyes are crossed.  BEST.THING.EVER.

Before that though, my roommates were all selling back there books and i wasn't really planning on it but then i was like hey what the heck. I have some books i don't need.  So I went and was expecting MAYBE $20.  But i got a whole whopping $50!! yessss.   So we went to the bookstore and for all of about $35 i got a sick new water bottle, pajama pants, sweat pants, and a new planner.  Great deal right?? right.  I was happy.  Hillary and Carly have the same water bottle and they got the same pajama pants.....
Here we are being all cheesy :)  

Then we went to the Cocoa Bean and got.....
Cupcakesss! oh baby, oh baby. can i just say YUM!

This is us eating our delectable cupcakes.  I got Mexican Chocolate, Carly got party in my mouth, and Hillary got chocolate raspberry cheesecake....
I was Thuper excited about all this goodness....if you couldn't tell :)

And now, of course, Me and Kayla...
So i'm going to call her one of my best friends, because i feel like she totally is.  We grew even closer this semester and i love her incredibly so.  She has kind of been my rock.  She tells me when i'm being dumb, and when i need to say no to ratty boys--ahem michael ahem cough cough--and perhaps certain others i should just say goodbye to--but haven't wised up enough to do so yet.  She is so much fun.   Always happy and the life of the party.  I'll miss our wrestling fights and signing in the car and getting taco bell all the time.  I'm just going to miss everything about her.  But have no fear, we are going to reunite in as little as 7 weeks.  I'll just be stuck her with me, myself, and i....working.  Woo...........

Ok, that's all for now.  Here is the song for today.  It is called "Time" by Hootie and the Blowfish ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oFLysouG86I&ob=av2n )

P.S. Please make up your mind.  I don't like playing games.  You're great and wonderful--obviously--but i don't need to be strung along right now--maybe later.   Too many things to worry about at the moment.  Great, thanks! :)

1 comment:

  1. Hi. You didn't mention me. Your next post should be exclusively about me. Also, I want your hair. And by hair I mean hair style. Will you do that to my hair when you come here? Please and Thank you. Also, also, thank you in advance for the all-about-me post. I lurve you.

    ReplyDelete