Saturday, July 23, 2011

Just To Be Your Man...

So. This post is in honor of my lovely sister Celeste Hemming Blinn.  This is our song from long ago.  It's called "Your Man" by Josh Turner.  I use to sing it to her EVERY time it came on the radio.  I would make my voice go all low and everything.  For a little 12 or 13 year old girl--it was quite funny.  ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nADTbWQof7Y&ob=av2e )

Her and i use to go on dates and such.  Oh how i loved those date.  Oh how i miss those dates.  No expectations.  No let down.  Just pure unadulterated F-U-N! We shall have a date when i go see her in August.  August cannot come soon enough.  Apart from one or two good reasons, i am totally hating having to be here for the summer.  I wish i could go home and be with my friends and family.  But ya know what?  I guess im suppose to be here.  Please make the reason known soon--or i'm going to kick someone in the shins :)

Back to Celeste.  She married this great fellow Kevin.  They are probably my most favorite couple ever.  I can't wait to live with them for a week.  They are so in love.  A strange and unique Kevin and Celeste kind of love.  It's fun to watch.  The kicking, and the giggling, and oh the snark--it is rather abundant in their home.  They have a new home! i haven't seen it yet, but it is bigger and nicer.  Can't wait to crash in the Man den---or wherever i will be placed.  

August get here sooner.  Thanks

Tonight was swell.  Grocery shopping.  Flying grocery bag kites. Breakfast for dinner. CAPTAIN AMERICA! then the beginning of Megamind.  Refreshing :)

Also, i was told i had nice hair--by a dude.  He admitted it was a rather homosexual comment.  We had a nice laugh.  But sweet, I have good hair. Success!

2 comments:

  1. Yayyyy!!!! I approve. Things you will get to witness while you're here:
    1) Kicking
    2) Scroggins
    3) Suitable
    4) And so many other things it will blow your mind.

    You will be staying in the man-den. If that's what you wish to call it. COME SOONER!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness i am very curious as to what scroggins and suitable are! i am way anxious to get there already!!!

    and i am trying to come sooner. Father time and i are just kind of in a fight right now so he isnt really willing to make the 31st come any faster

    ReplyDelete