Monday, July 18, 2011

Pick a Star on The Dark Horizon...

So Kayla Thomas showed me this song ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qgUL3ut4gyQ ) and I promise you all I'm happy--I'm just really into sappy love songs right now i suppose.  Plus Regina Spektor is pretty much amazing.  I like the line that says, "Just because everything is changing, doesn't mean it's never been this way before." It is kind of a hopeful song i suppose :)

Today was a rough day for staying awake.  I didn't go to bed till about 2am---then woke up about 6 am.  That is usually never fun, but today was particularly unpleasant.  But i went to all classes, and did all my homework so that was a very successful day indeed.  Then I went and did some grocery shopping and that was quite swell.  I got some gouda---oh yummy! that was a treat; i haven't had it since the beginning of the semester! 

Then...

We went to Sammy's to get some treats.  Yay :) I don't particularly like their food--their hamburgers could use a little help--but the shakes and fries are nice to my taste buds.  

So that is just what we got...
I won't mention that Hillary got TWO kinds of fries though ;) and a yucky MINT CHOCOLATE OREO SHAKE---sick!! Look at it all.....minty and green and GROSS!
Carly didn't approve either--in case you couldn't tell hahahaha


These girls have been great this semester! Very supportive, cheerful, fun, and just plain awesome.  I guess I will even admit that i might miss then a tad bit when they leave :')

Hillary Fiener and Carly Peck---aww :)










Oh and before I forget, this was on my car Friday morning after I went and saw the new Harry Potter movie...



Who does that?!?! gosh darn them. we are not in high school anymore--don't car chalk my car people! ESPECIALLY not with Harry Potter ridiculousness!     NOTE: see the creeper rapist van behind the car? yeah. that fool stared us down the whole time we were there. it was awkward and creepy and we all felt really uncomfortable---to say the least. 

No comments:

Post a Comment