Sunday, July 17, 2011

Someday We'll know...

I still don't understand what happened.  I'm confused as to what moment in time he changed his mind.  I wonder if I just built it up in my head---sometimes I tend to do that.  But it just didn't feel fake.  Were the last four years all just child's play? I mean at first yes, but as we grew older, more mature and seemingly closer, it felt like more. I know it's dumb to sit and think about it and wish that things were different, but sometimes I just get to thinking and I can't stop myself.  It's unfortunate really---to be willing to give everything to one person then just suddenly realize that it's never going to happen.  Or is it?  Part of me just can't think about the idea of never being given a chance at something great, and part of me--probably the more wise part of me--says to just let it go, move on.  Every time I drive through that town, it hurts a little bit, and maybe I'm being dramatic, but  i think it's allowed to hurt, at least for a period of time.  I miss him, and think about him more then I'll ever admit.  I'm somewhat bitter inside, but don't want to be.  Even more then bitter--I'm willing.  I'm willing to forgive and forget and give it another chance.  HE filled all the cliches--perfect for my hopelessly romantic heart.  It's ironic because i heard this song today ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=93m1M1t8i9k ) and we had a thing with the moon.  Cheesy I know---but it's there all the same. That's all for this subject--ever.  

Kayla and i watched "A Walk to Remember" today.  Oh man, this is one attractive fellow...
We may or may not have gawked over him a little bit--what can we say, we're girls :)  Oh and i really love the soundtrack from that movie.  here is one of the songs.  "Some Day We'll Know" by New Radicals
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bDmA8qQKhMY

Then after our Sunday afternoon naps we decided to go to the park to read some books and such.  We came to the conclusion that this should have been a tradition all semester.  We'll be better next spring!
Then to our wonderment......
THE MINI WATER PARK WAS OPEN!!!! Best day ever!
So we played a little.  It started out with some innocent splashing, then some not so innocent pushing into water falls.  But it was so much fun!
There were little children running all over the place.  This one little fellow in particular was adorable.  He was this super tan little boy whose swimming trunks were way too big on him--they were like pants--and his little butt crack was hanging out---adorable :)
Yes, we look a little like drowned rats but it was SO fun!  Brea and i decided to go down the slide, and right as i sat down, the big bucket of water tipped over right onto my head--awesome.  then we made a huge plash as we went down the slide.  So great.

Kayla and i always get stuck in the back seat----"I call back seat, feet on the hump!"---but that is why there are only ever pictures of me and her.  Plus i love her and junk.  She is absolutely wonderful.  I'm going to miss these ladies greatly this summer.

Gosh.  This summer.....I forgot about that.  Work and......?  Hmph. It seems I'm going to need to find a hobby.  Nicole and i will have to go hiking, and swimming, and to play with my niece and nephews.  Hopefully it will turn out swell, and in the words of Aram, not be so "lulz" full. 

No comments:

Post a Comment