Friday, July 15, 2011

Just Another Day in Paradise...

Ok so.  I went to bed at 3:30 yes? Then all the lovely ladies outside my apartment running around yelling all morning was a wonderful wake up call.  I woke up about 10--latest I've slept in ages; it was such a great night sleep!  Slumber party with Nicole on the couches was great.  We came to the conclusion that we need to have lots of those this summer.

I then studied for about two hours for my nervous system test.  It is sad to say that i did better on this test that i ONLY studied for two hours before then my muscle exam that i studied more than a week for.  It's apparent that my decision to switch majors was a smart one indeed.  Social Work will be rewarding for me, i know.  I already can't wait to go to work---I've been thinking that i want to work in a mental institution or something like that---it would be exciting for sure.

Then I went to work. Woo.  Although i was actually thrilled when Andrew offered me his shifts for the first two weeks of the seven week break. Yay! the unfortunate thing is working 6 days out of the week for two weeks, but luckily it is only for 5 hours and it is quite a prime time.  I'm a happy girl :)

When I got home, we decided to take an adventure to Taco Bell.  If there is one thing in the world that makes me an unhappy Katy, it is when Taco Bell doesn't get my order right.  I don't ask for much---just polite service, more than 2 packets of hot sauce and all the food I paid for.  So maybe that isn't so simple, maybe it is hard to be a taco bell employee---Idk, i guess i can't judge.


----->funny story though.  So we ordered a lot of food right? For four girls...so it was like $20+ worth of food.  As we pulled away from the order box i said, "oh geeze, they're probably going to think we are high."  and then bekah chimed in, "ya, like we have the munchies or something."  Then we were all laughing pretty hard so i said, "shhhhhhh! or they really are going to think we are high!"  then kayla giggled, "ya! i'm not even sitting up straight!"(as she leaned over bekah's seat).  Then Bekah and I--in unison--said, "ya, cause high people never sit up straight."  hahaahahah, oh man, oh man.  It was funny!  Maybe it's another one of those you had to be there things butttttttt, we got a good laugh out of it---->i even cracked up a second time as i wrote this out. 

Best part of the night.....

We watched "Dirty Dancing."  It was rather swell--I'm a fan of that movie :)

Tomorrow should actually produce some nice pictures and more adventurous stories.  Nicole and I are going to Rigby Lake. Maybe i can get less white...maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment