Tuesday, July 19, 2011

She is Love...

So this post is mooshy---and lacks any pictures taken by me because i forgot to take a picture, plus nothing too great happened.  ---just a warning, so don't read on if any of the above mentioned pose a problem for you...

Anywho. I decided that I would like my future now please.  Except----I want it to come in the time that it should, i just get impatient sometimes.  I want that unconditional love.  I want that, "im so excited about you that i want to tell everyone" annoyingness. I want to be so content with someone that just being in their presence is enough--just being there.  Yes, this is way too typical BYUI freshman behavior, but alas! I am different.  I can wait.  And I can be happy waiting.  In fact, I am happy. Right now.  I am happy with myself, and the person I have become.  I am happy anchoring my life in righteous things and making myself into someone that is worthy of another spectacular person.  

I was talking with a friend today at work and he was telling me about his sister and her new husband.  He said that when said husband--we'll call him Joe--was talking to his soon to be father-in-law about marrying his daughter it was intimidating because Joe is quite a shy guy.  My friend said that the soon to be father in law asked Joe why he wanted to marry his daughter and Joe said, "because when I am with [her] i feel like I am home."  awwwwww! I got chills--no lie.  And probably almost cried maybe just a little bit.  It was so precious and sincere.  I want something like that.

Then when I went to see Harry Potter---yes for the second time--they had a preview for "Twilight" and Edward said something to Bella to the effect of, "No amount of time is long enough to spend with you---but we'll start with forever."  Oh man, oh man!  My sappy heart just can't handle it.  I feel like it should be that way when i find the one.  Just caring so much for each other that there are not enough hours in the day to be together---so much so that we want to spend eternity together.  Aw, it's so refreshing, the wonderful blessings that come with eternal marriage that I don't even know all of yet.  But i see my parents, and my married siblings, and I see the joy that their marriages bring them.. The support that they are to their spouses and the light that they bring into their homes because of their love for one another.  Tis truly a great thing. :)

Some more moosh to end this post :) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pjh9LLy4nf8

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment