Friday, July 15, 2011

Thursday...The day before Fridayyyy

This day was--less than productive, dealing with finals that is. ----> it took way too much effort to make that a coherent sentence.  I''m WAY tired.  Anywho.  i worked from 12-2 which was prosperous because i met my new friend Dustin--he will come into play later.  Then i went to get gas and head out of town, but that took much longer than desired and i was late to little Brayden's 4th birthday party.  But alas, i made it and just in time for cake!!  Alicia made a great crocodile cake with a mix of chocolate AND vanilla---yum!  I was greeted with some wonderful hugs from both Brayden and Tanner---They give the best hugs ever.  My favorite mini people by far :)


I wanted to post a video of Brayden trying to blow out the birthday candles---a whole whopping FOUR :)--that he had a little trouble with, but i can't quite figure out how to get it off my phone, so maybe later.  but here is a picture of him OG style on his mini skateboard.  what a stud!




Here is a picture of Aunt Katy and the birthday boy.  I love that Brayden is just like me and almost NEVER just simply smiles for a photo, he is always making a face---a super cute one at that.

And here is Aunt Katy with big Brother Tanner.  This boy is going to be a baller when he grows up--even more than he already is now.  A lady killer for sure!

After the birthday party we all got ready to go see our home ward friend Jordan Cross and his new bride.  They looked spectacularly happy as a new couple.  aww :) 

Fun story about the ride to the recpetion.  All the kids started singing rounds of "i like to move it, move it!" and after about three or four times dad chimes in with, "ok, let's sing a new song!"  Then Brayden so kindly lead the group in three or four more rounds of, "i like to toot it, toot it!" then dad yet again suggested another song---maybe it's one of those things where you had to be there, but nonethelss, it was precious.

So then i hurried home, back to Rexburg.  Let me just acknowledge how absolutely beautiful Idaho is.  I've come to just love this place and all its beauty.  The sun was setting and the breeze was nice---somewhat forced as well because i can't roll up my drivers side window--and the music was great.  A great experience fo def...just couldn't capture it in a picture cause i was driving ;)
Then my new friend Dustin was so kind as to not only let me watch his Harry Potter 7 part one, but he watched it with me and explained to me everything i needed to know in preparation for later.  I had a swell time :)

Now, For the Grand Finale!!!!!!!   Harry Freaking Potter!! wooooooo! -----ok so ya, i wasn't actually THAT excited about it, but i'll admit that i was prettty stoked once the time grew closer.  PLUS, Nicole and i got some great food for the movie---so obviously i was content :)
we got bored waiting in line though so......

Excited face???? ^^^^

and i'm not really sure what this next one was, but Nicole liked it so here ya go...
 Note how stinkin tan Nicole is, and how transparent i am--unfair to say the least.

Ok, i think it is time for bed.  Class at 7:45 and a nervous system final at 1 which i have YET to study for.  typical me--unfortunately :/



 

1 comment:

  1. I just love that Brayden. "I like to toot it, toot it" I can just totally see him doing that!

    ReplyDelete