Tuesday, July 26, 2011

I Want To Be A Lion...

So today. I was watching the bachelorette.  Although Ames was eliminated i liked what he had to say--a lot!  He was explaining this renaissance term that meant to live as romantically as possible but in our everyday lives.  Basically, to create extraordinary from the ordinary.  I love that!  Things don't have to be extravagant--and in fact if everything is that way then it's probably not real and most likely wont last--but they should be the cutest and most romantic things you can do just in your everyday life.  It should be simple acts of love from within, something that is real and sincerely from me to you.  Ya know what im trying to say? sometimes it is hard for me to get what's in my head out into writing--or even words for that matter.

That might be my problem lately.  I should just say what im thinking without trying to make it sound good.  Because honestly, what is the worst that could happen?  They'll know what im feeling and what i want?  Maybe deny or reject me?  If that's the worst that can happen then i should just go for it, right?? RIGHT!  oh good i'm so glad i had this talk with myself haha---cause it's not like anyone reads this anyways right?  Just kidding....i know there are a few groupies--so what if they are related to me.  

I went and saw "17 Miracles" tonight.  I would highly recommend it.  Go see it.  Now please.
--->It got me thinking about SO much.  Gosh it's just one of those nights where everything weighs heavy on my mind.  All important, however, some more serious than others.  If anything, i should Trust in the Lord and in his timing----he kind of has a knack for it i've found :)

"Mr. Jones" by Counting Crows ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-oqAU5VxFWs&ob=av2e )

No comments:

Post a Comment