Monday, July 25, 2011

I Hope That You See Right Through My Walls...

Alrighty then!  So This Weekend.  Meh.  It was good, bad, confusing, wonderful, and much much more.  There was good.  Good that made me so excited--but at the same time it scares me to get excited about it.  

Nicole and i went to the sand dunes last night.  It was fun.  I was trying to fix her up with my friends roommate, Bruce!  He is cute for her, and has an Oklahoma accent, and he is taller then her.  Its perfect....except he is a preemie and she is 21, but still--cute!

I'm a big fan of this girl.  She is great and i am glad she is here for the summer.  

I have work in like 30 minutes.  I can't wait till my brother gets here.  Ya, im bitter, but i miss him, and i miss those kiddos like you can not even imagine!!  Wednesday will be a good day indeed. 

This was quite a lame post--i'll work on that no worries.  Here is a song by Christina Perri called "arms."  Nicole and i like it a lot!  ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MeW0Sl0tNS8 )

No comments:

Post a Comment