Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Day Numero Uno...

Today started off rough--i was rudely awakened in the wee hours of the morning by my dear friend Aaron.  Im just not a morning person, but after i wiped the sleep away from my eyes, i realized it was actually the "Good Morning" i needed.   I watched "Pretty Little Liars" with Kayla Thomas and we ate lots of yummy pizza---you'll find that food will be a big topic of mine that i like to talk about-- The rest of the day was just classes and a sweet little walk to the temple--which was beautiful as always :) Then the best surprise of all---WINGERS!  I went on date night with the girls to get some very much needed hot wings.  I was one happy camper.  Then i got bored, and instead of going to open lab to play with dead people, i decided to create this blog with some over the phone help.  It seems to be going rather smoothly...we'll see if i can keep it up.

We decided that the goal is for me too take a picture of something every day that was important to me, or cool, or out of the ordinary, or something along those lines, and post it.  So let's begin---Tomorrow :)

No comments:

Post a Comment