Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Let Me Just Complain A Little...

So here it is.
1. i had a lot of HW to get done before work--got NONE of it done.
2. Found out, while at work, that i have a 10 page paper due tomorrow morning.
3. I have Chik-fil-a training from 9am-1pm.
4. I work Sports Authority from 1-10pm
5. We have our pre date friends coming over tomorrow at 11 when i get home
6. I have two grades to bring up in the next three weeks
7. I'm a broke joke
8. i want a man

.....ok that last ones wasn't legit. But still--i knew that i would get overwhelmed eventually, but i have done a pretty good job at avoiding it thus far. Tonight just sucks a little.

Makes sense though, because i was on such a spiritual high, good things have happened today--then something just had to get me down.  

Im still happy, just really really overwhelmed--that will be over at about 3am i suspect ;)

I got my temple recommend today!!  I wasn't expecting it till MAYBE the end of the year. He said he had been praying about me and thinking about me a lot lately, and that he knew this is what the Lord wanted.  

Also, i'm really looking forward to sunday night--hopefully that isn't a mistake. Keeping it professional though, so it's not even a problem..........

No comments:

Post a Comment