Saturday, December 3, 2011

Breakfast In Bed...

That is how i started my morning.  Well actually i woke up about 8 and heard my one nursing major roommate, Megan, teaching all the other girls how to check for breast cancer....so i went back to bed.  Then at like 10 i awoke to my two favorite people in the apt Ashley Rittmanic and Sherilyn McGinnis saying "Wake up cute girl!" and they brought me breakfast in bed.  They are SO wonderful.  Then we all sat in our room and ate eggs and pancakes--SO GOOD!


Then Taylor said he would work for me at the Hart--WINNING!  It was so nice to be home for a saturday and to get laundry done, clean the kitchen, visit with people, hang out with friends, and do homework.  It was wonderful to not be on my feet ALL dang day.


Tomorrow i only have to work for 5 hours AND i get to go to church.  I'm going to see Adam after work--i'm neither looking forward to it or not looking forward to it....except that is a lie.  I've been looking forward to it all week--im just nervous.  Weird emotion to have i guess but it's just been a long time since i've seen him.  We'll see---no big deal...........


So ya.  School is kicking my butt. I need to get on that and catch the heck up! but i'll be able to within the next couple of days so we're good. I'm happy, Things are wonderful.


I went to the temple yesterday--started a new journal too....ya know, for the things a little too personal to put on here--yes there are even MORE personal things i dont share with the world believe it or not!  The temple was a very dear and sweet experience.  I plan on going again on tuesday--it'll be so good to go so often.  I can't even explain how happy i am about that!


Ok, girls night with Ash tonight.  I'm looking forward to it--especially after the awkward date last night with Tan Man--most awkward human being everrrrrrrrrrr. but it was still a lot of fun :)

1 comment: