Friday, November 25, 2011

Adele Speaks To My Emotions....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hbz6f_xGqWI&feature=list_related&playnext=1&list=SPFD7A960FB2BA4ADE 


This is an ADELE playlist on youtube. Man! she just knows all the right words to explain exactly what my little heart feels.


I've decided its time to move on.  Time heals all wounds right?  Well mine are still trying to heal, but they are getting better each day. I'm becoming happy with me again, and i am ready for new experiences!! In fact i am yearning for them--in an entirely healthy way of course :)


Being home has been SO good for me.   It has made me realize what is important, and what to not take for granted.  


I've decided i want to surround myself with people that love me, and care about me, and people who want me to be around them.  I love my Family, i love my devoted friends, and i am so thankful for the things they teach me without them even knowing.  


Going back to school will be better then i thought--although i wish i could just stay here in vacation world where things are easier and wonderful.  But alas i cannot.  I'm okay with that, because my Mr. wonderful awaits somewhere out there.  My education and career are desperately calling my name.  My future awaits, and i am pleased to greet it with a smile and willing heart and mind!!

No comments:

Post a Comment