Sunday, November 20, 2011

Doing Much Better....

"3.Ye cannot behold with your natural eyes, for the present time, the design of your God concerning those things which shall come here- after, and the glory which shall follow after much tribulation.
4.For after much tribulation come the blessings. Wherefore the day cometh that ye shall be crowned with much glory; the hour is not yet, but is night at hand."
                    -Doctrine & Covenants 58: 3-4

Today is much better.  Also, i was reading my scriptures and was given this friendly reminder. I love my heavenly Father.  I am so thankful for the resources he gives me to help get me through the tough times.  One of those great resources tonight was Ashley Rittmanic. Love that girl--she is so awesome!

Alos, i learned that faith is not simply believing or hoping that something will happen...rather it is a knowledge of something.

I have faith that whatever is suppose to happen with Adam will.  My heart is content with that--for this day anyways ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment