Sunday, November 13, 2011

Hmph......

Well. Life is stressful. more so than usual, but.......it's all good i suppose.

I Got the job at Sports Authority, and i work 15-25 hours a week there, i still work at the hart 15 hours a week, and i just got the job at Chick-fil-a.  They are building a Chik-fil-a in Idaho Falls and it doesn't open until December.  I think i might need to quit at the Hart sooner than expected--cause working everyday for two weeks straight is kind of killing me.
Speaking of the hart......i'm having a hard time letting go of Adam. I think that is all that is appropriate to say about this in such a public place. but yeah, thats on my mind often!

I'm excited about life. About the possibilities that are placed before me.  It's just figuring out what i want, and not being afraid to go for it and take it!

..........church was great today. I SO needed to hear everything that was said.  I'm thankful for the Gospel and the blessings it brings into my life and those around me.  Mostly, i am thankful for the gift of the atonement and the infinite power that it has.  

ok....i feel as though that is all i can put together right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment