Thursday, October 27, 2011

The Update...

1. "Adam" ended things--over text.  I guess i can't be mad because the first time i tried to end it that is what i did.  i just thought we were better then that now.....i guess not.  

2. I got the job at Sports Authority!!!! I get 25% off everything! and so far, it works quite nicely with my hart equipment room schedule--nice!

3. My home teachers are awesome!  so awesome....i'm dating one of them.  Ya i know--peeing in the pool, yet again! i can't help it, it feels soooo gooooood.........anyways.  He is so stinkin cute.  like i can't even explain. i just notice that when i think of him i get this BIG smile on my face--i like it.

4. I am doing decently well in school.  I have two jobs and 16 credits i'm trying to accomplish right now--eeek!

5. I'm not going to Boise this weekend :( i am super bummed about that.  This trip has been planned since the beginning of the semester, but since i got this job, i have to work and stay here.  I miss Morgan soooo much! will too i guess ;)

All in all, life is so good.  Don't get me wrong--there have been very difficult days, a few tears here and there, and many moments of utter discouragement, but this path of mine is divinely guided and i see the hand of the Lord in my life every day.  I am so thankful for that. 

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment