Monday, January 9, 2012

Such Is Life...

I was doing so well.
Went home for the weekend.  Got to see my parents, my best friend, and my football team win!
Great few days. I NEEDED to see my parents. I have missed them so. 

Then today--the start of this week...aweful.  I feel like crap.

I feel like a wreck of a person. Me, along with my emotions, are very fragile today.  

But, one upside--Aaron is here in town.  I got to see him today.  I was able to talk to him and tell him how i was REALLY feeling and i didn't feel judged. He gets me. I love that kid. One of the best friends i have ever had.

Ugh. I know it'll work out, even if it takes a heck of a lot longer then i wish it would.  It'll come together--i just need to keep faith.......its possible--just difficult right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment