Saturday, January 14, 2012

If It's On The Blog, It's Fact/Legit.....

So let me just clarify some very important things :)

1. Ashley Rittmanic, Sherilyn McGinnis, John Yoblon........, are such wonderful friends! I always have such a good time with them.  They make my heart warm and happy. I am SO very blessed to have them in my life.

2. I'm Happy when i am around good people and when i am being productive and moving forward--who'd a though it....

3. No more Jake in my life. That's final.  Hard, difficult, unfortunate--but final!

4. "Life is full of a lot of little somethings" -Sherilyn  :)

5. I'm a red head......going back to blonde next time. 

6. I'm So Blessed--each and every day. 

Ok, that is all for now--just remember that everything on here is F-A-C-T....teehee.

No comments:

Post a Comment