Saturday, January 28, 2012

Its' True...

The Lord really does know us individually, he really does care about the little things in our lives, and he really does answer prayers.

Case in point....
         I didn't really have the means to go to rexburg this weekend to see my people (Choice #1 always!) and so, this morning when i said my prayers it was something along the lines of, "I would like to have something to do tonight. I enjoy having time to myself at home--but i've had enough of that lately. So if something fun to do tonight could happen, that would be great--if not, i understand."  Something like that.  About an hour into work my brother texted and asked me to babysit. Winning! There was my thing to do tonight.

I spent the night with my baby nephew Colby in my arms, McCall laying on my lap, and Brayden and Tanner on the couch watching Kung Fu Panda. Perfect.  Could not have asked for a better night.  

Colby is such a precious tiny human, i love him so much and i have only known him for a little while.  

When Mo and Alicia got home we read scriptures, sang songs and said prayers.  The feeling there was SO good.  I was wanted. The kids love me, and i love them so incredibly much. 

Heavenly father cares about me. He cares about my feelings and emotions. He listens when i talk to him. He wants me to be happy.

Today was a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment