Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Best Thing I Never Had...

Oh my goodness.  It's funny the way things are, the way things go--and hardly ever the way you plan.  My life, as of late, is a perfect example.  I Love my life, and i appreciate the different courses it has taken without my planning.   All things are for the best--and being directed by a much higher and wiser power.  

Nicole and i have been going on our late night date nights and they are real good.  We went to FHE on monday and oh man! We have tri tip steak and chicken and cookies and salad and rolls--who eats like this at church functions?? We do apparently and i am mighty ok with it.  Then we went and had some more fun that night.  We died our hairsssss! I am brunette once again.  I'm not a huge fan of it though.  It's not too shabby, but i do like the blonde better, so when i go home i'm going to go back.  here is a picture of it--i died a blonde streak--it's not that great because i just woke up an di look like death, but its all i have...
so ya. then last night we got some dinner and went to IF. it was real good as well.  I love her, she is so great and we are friends :)

Then later last night. oh gosh. i just don't even know.  super cute--but it makes me even more scared.  who knows??  ---obviously not me.
H
ere are some pictures of the night that i hung out with the hemming fam in If and Alison.  McCall was apparently cold in that 80 degree weather so she was wearing this real cute beanie...
and then, for dessert--after having AMAZING enchiladas made by Alicia--we had brownies, and McCall just couldn't get enough...
That's real attractive baby girl :)

I can't wait to go for Ashton's baptism tomorrow.  A Long drive ahead but it is going to be so great! i'll tell ya all about it when i get back!

Here is the song for today.  Ironically enough, i heard it last night when i got home around midnight.  I
 just kinda sat in my car and listened to it.  Good song. "Best Thing I Never Had" by Beyonce ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WwMsWjrlu54&ob=av2e )

No comments:

Post a Comment