Sunday, August 21, 2011

I've Decided....

The Lord knows what I need more than I do.  I just wish that he would give me a little more insight sometimes--haha.  

Also, I do not like fake people. Not necessarily fake but--inconsiderate.  I feel like, as a fellow human being, that i deserve the straight forward truthfulness that a person has the capability of offering.  Make up your mind and let people know.  Don't make excuses, and don't try to drag things on longer then they need to be.  Life is short--too short!  Too short to be left wondering, trying to fix something that doesn't have a chance, and too short to be left unhappy when really--you have everything in the world to celebrate.

Which brings me to my next thought.  I am so blessed, and so thankful for my life.  In a world where there are so many health problems, mental ailments, diseases, tragedies, etc., i am so blessed to not be plagued with any of that.  Granted, i have problems of my own--but to me they all seem very manageable and simply temporary. In a world where there are so many things to plague our bodies and minds both naturally and brought on by man's stupid mistakes/decisions, i have been blessed to escape it all thus far.  I know that tragedy does fall upon everyone, and i am not of the mind set that "It could never happen to me."  I am simply thankful for the blessings in my life that have spared me such pains so far.  

I do also know that, when seemingly insurmountable trials do come---and i realize full well that they will undoubtedly come--they will only make me and my family stronger. When hard times come, it is because HF knows that we are ready to grow.  Simple as that. 


.......Not sure if this makes sense as i sit here typing it out.  I have a hard time getting what is in my head out onto into words and sentences that make sense or that mean what i am trying to say.  Oh well, i know what i mean and that is good enough--besides, who really reads this thing anyways :)

Finally, on a somewhat more sad note--I watched this today.  It is a truly inspired message that just hit home more then i thought it would. ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gWQ5dPeixdw )  I'll admit i got teary eyed. Maybe cried a little. And sat in awe at how real this is.

No comments:

Post a Comment