Monday, August 22, 2011

My Daddy....

He has told me this more and more as of late.  I suppose he gets tired of seeing me put my all into a relationship with someone who could honestly care less.  But i came across this and it reminded me of his wise words. 
Today, Morgan and i decided to write letters to ourselves, then give them to each other to send back to ourselves in a year.  I started writing mine--it's going to be a nice novel read when i get finished.  I truly hope that the things i write can help me in a year from now.  Some of the things i have written so far seem odd to me--but i can only assume that i'll need to hear them when i read them again.

I am very excited to get it--even though i already know what it says haha.   

I have written about people that are prominent in my life right now--it'll be interesting to see where they are in a year.  Still there. Far Away. Will i remember them? Oh of course--unfortunately i never forget the people i make a priority in my life.  They tend to forget me, but i never forget something i've investing my heart and soul in.  

I leave on thursday.  Before then i must:
1. Pack my apartment
2. clean my apartment
3. some how come up with $60 more dollars
4. take boxes to my bros house
5. Pack my car
6. get my window somehow miraculously fixed
7. .......i feel like there is so much more, i guess we will just see what i remember in the next 3 days.

AHHHH! 3 dayssssss! i cannot even wait!

FHE was great tonight.  I like my bros and sisters very much.  to bad thats the last activity with them :/

ok-goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment