Thursday, August 18, 2011

No Experience Is EVER Wasted...

^^^Wise words from a wise woman.

I decided that I will make a great wife to fight with.  When i am mad or upset or angry--i'll just clean the whole dang house. Sweet deal eh?  I just cleaned a good portion of the apartment, and honestly, I am feeling good right now--a little less pathetic, which is great! 

Staying home was a good idea.  I know myself, and this is what i needed.

I found this quote, and I love it, and also i try to live it.  of course i slip up, and let the natural man get the best of me--but i try my best........

"Rules For Doing Good:
Do all the good you can, 
In all the ways you can, 
To all the people you can, 
In every place you can, 
At all the times you can,
As long as ever you can."

Agreed.

No comments:

Post a Comment