Thursday, December 8, 2011

Contemplative...

So i've been thinking a lot.


I can't wait for the semester to be over for a few reasons.
          a. school won't cause me so many stress headaches
          b. i can just work and save a lot of money and not       worry about other things for a little bit
          c. i can get my wisdom teeth out
          d. i can stop wondering if things are going to happen--ill just know one way or another


...i'm starting to think i'm not good enough.  I know i shouldn't have those thoughts but sadly they are slowly creeping in.  There are so many other MAGNIFICENT girls out there, right there for the taking.  What makes me think that he would be content with me? 


...i dont really have much to offer.  I just want goodness in my life, and that is what i see around that individual.  


sheesh i dunno.  Maybe it's just the stress of so much going on right now and the lack of sleep i am experiencing .  I feel a cold coming on :(  


I am a little scared to be here for the winter break by myself.  Not scared, just sad.  I DO like katy alone time, but that might be too much.  I'm going to miss "My People!"  


Seriously though.. Especially within the last couple weeks, we have become so close and shared such deep conversations--i'm addicted!  Not to mention the tickle fights. 


I'll be fine whatever happens. I am a strong girl and i can endure anything for a short and set amount of time.  


ok.........i just don't know............i'll go finish my HW now so i can go to bed hopefully before 3.........yuck.

1 comment:

  1. SO....I'm going to miss you over the break. I'm going to call you and text you. A lot. And you should call me too. AND THEN, we are going to have the best New Year's Eve and New Year's Day that the universe has ever known! It's going to be epic. I love you. I am so glad you are my roommate!!!!

    ReplyDelete