Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Amid The Struggle...

I am so thankful for parents--my parents. They are so kind. They are so Christ-like. They are so loving. They give me the comfort i need to make it through.


I am so thankful for my roommate and dear friend Ashley. She is such an understanding person. I love that we can be as goofey as can be, and yet, very spiritual and very serious when we have those late night--much needed--pow wows.  I love her so much!


I am so thankful for my roommate and lovely friend Sherilyn.  She is such a righteous example to me and SO VERY cute!!  She can make me smile and laugh and be happy in the morning--she can do the impossible! I love her so much!


I'm thankful that even when i don't feel i deserve it, the Lord helps me.  He sends the people i need when i need them. He still grants me with small tender mercies. I could not ask for anything more. 


Today, it feels more possible. Today is better then yesterday--that is success right there.  Day by day. Sometimes hour by hour. As long as there is progression--as long as i'm moving.  

No comments:

Post a Comment