Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Blessings, Blessings, Blessings....

So.  The Lord is just really looking out for me and my family lately.  It is SO swell.  My wonderful Father got his CDL License and i could not be more proud or more excited for the good things ahead for them.

Also, i love my bishop and Stake President. They are absolutely fantastic!  So firm and no none sense, but very loving and just worried about saving souls.  I am so blessed to have them helping me and everyone within their ward and stake.  

I have a job interview today at a hotel in Idaho Falls.  If i get it...oh man, oh man.  Possibilities.  I just fear that not all will want to take advantage of such possibilities....hahaha....haha...ha....ummm, ya.  If not, at least i'll know for sure, and besides this is a great opportunity for me even just by itself.  Plus that means i have a job for the winter, which means i can take that BIO 230 class and then apply to the Social Work Program sooner! I just wanna get on with it, i want to be into my career alreadyyyyy.

So.  When everything was so incredibly stressful and like it wouldn't fall into place--i felt peace.  Then it all came together.  slowly but surely things are working together for my good.  

I got a blessing from my wonderful home teachers yesterday and what i remember from it is that they blessed me to know why i make the decisions i make and that i can feel confident in the decisions i make.  I feel like i needed that so much.  There have been decisions that i haven't understood when i made them, but knew that they were right.  More and more my faith is growing and i am coming to a better understanding of how to trust in the Lord--he knows the end from the beginning.  

Things are still hard, but i am happy and very hopeful for the future.  Good things to come i'm sure :)

1 comment: