Tuesday, October 11, 2011

I Can't Keep Up...

I can't keep up with my own life.  Everything is ALWAYS changing! but I feel as though that means i am doing what is right.  I feel good about where I am.

School is still going decently well, I still have A's and we are like a month into school or so...? That is pretty swell.  Also, there is a boy.  No big deal, let's not get too excited--it'll probably freak him out! ;) haha for anybody who knows the story--that right there is funny, maybe a little harsh though.  We are going to give it another go.  He makes me happy, and i'm comfortable talking to him, and we click in a lot of ways; im excited to see him and when he texts me i get those stupid little butterflies in my tummy....that hasn't happened since "Adam" and so i do not want to give up the possibility of something good.  I'm moving on, but i'm happy with it--mostly :)  Anyways, i'm still happy with me, i do not need a guys interest in me to ensure i'm worth something, and that is SO freeing. I love it!

Also, i love making friends.  I have met so many people in the last couple months--and especially the last couple weeks--that i just absolutely adore! people have so much to offer and they are just so great to have around.  I decided i like being social--or whatever--i like being there for people.  College is such a great experience that just seems to get better and better with each new day.  

I know i've said it before but, seriously, EVERYDAY i learn something new, or my view on certain--often time "Controversial"--topics change.  I think the change is in a good way, almost as if the Lord is telling me to put aside my pride and natural man thoughts and just open my heart to what is true--not necessarily popular or easy--but true.

Anywho.  I love tuesdays. Class gets out at 11:15, devotional, lunch, nap, and then the not so great part--work.  It'll be a good day though :)

No comments:

Post a Comment