Tuesday, October 18, 2011

When All Else Fails, Blog...

So many emotions lately.  But, life is still good.  I get very confused about people and situations and the path i am suppose to take, but then there are days and moments that are granted to me where i can see exactly where i need to go and exactly what i need to do.  It is within those days i find strength and determination to be the best i can be, even despite my downfalls and the harsh realities of this world.  

I have come to KNOW that it is a true blessing and gift that i am here.  I have met people i needed to meet, experienced things i needed to experience and learned the lesson i needed to and could have only by being here when i was.  I also know that i need to stay here.  I need to be here.  Regardless of other people--ANY other people--i need to be here for me.  Beside my loving and wonderful parents, there is nothing for me in colorado.  In order to continue growing the way i have been, i need to be in Rexburg, Idaho.  Never thought i would say that but, alas, it is true.  My roommates are wonderful, the environment is inviting of the spirit always, the people are wonderful and have so much goodness, and i am happy and successful.  

I need to be here. 

I am excited however to go home for thanksgiving to see my parents and Lucy!  I am always so happy to see them and spend some quality time with them.

I have an interview on thursday at Sports Authority in Idaho Falls.  I hope this one is promising.  I'd like to have a solid job by Nov. 2nd so i know i will be able to pay for my contract at sunrise village, also i can buy a plane ticket for christmas, and also so i can sign up for my class i need to take.  

Things are good.  They are happening how the Lord would have them happen, and as always i am learning patience---every day--sometimes even every minute.  Its a struggle, but one i am so very thankful for.

No comments:

Post a Comment