Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Oh Gosh...

I feel like such a jerk.  I was really very rude to him last night.  It was nice to accidentally run into him, no doubt, but it's just ironic that it happened THAT day.  
Work was interesting. I found out things that just made me feel so....horribly embarrassed.  I felt like a fool. Unwanted. A joke......Typical :(

I am just frustrated is all.  I should have just told him that.  He asked repeatedly what was on my mind.  I'm really bad at taking those opportunities when i need to.  No matter, this is something i can learn from.  I'll explain my crazy head next time i see him.  

I loved the conversation--i always do.  But it makes me happy--incredibly so--that he trusts me.  

Alright, that's all. i'm just being plagued by my stupidity right now haha :)

No comments:

Post a Comment