Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Birthday...

It was phenomenal.  No big party, no extravagant gifts, and nothing too out of the ordinary--its was perfect!  The people are what make it great, and i had great people.  I could feel the love of those that were here with me and those that were far away.  The birthday calls and the birthday cards full of love---the best.  

I am so thankful for the friends that i have, and the new ones i have recently made.  Everyone has so much to offer because they are such great people with goodness in them.  

Things are good. I'm happy. I'm moving forward and growing each day.  It's funny because i always think, "ok, that was a good thing i just learned, now i can just be for a little bit" but no! its seriously like EVERYDAY that people teach me something wonderful about life. Grateful--that's all i am.

Happy Post golden birthday everyone! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment