Sunday, February 5, 2012

Sunday...

Today was how Sunday should be.

I went to church. I felt the spirit so strongly there.  Its not so bad going and sitting by myself--it was hard at first, but i never imagined that i would feel loved and at home so quickly.  I love my ward.

I came home and was going to read but then remembered i had a cake mix and so i should make cupcakes for the little one's at sister Ross' house tonight.  So i turned on MoTab Pandora and set to baking.  It was so hard every time i got cake batter on my hand not to lick it off, but alas! i was diligent in keeping my fast :)

The feeling was so good.  The apartment smelled of choclatey goodness, the sun was shining in on the living room, and the choir was singing hymns.  I did that.  I created that feeling in my own home, for myself.  Home truly is what you make it.  My heart was warm and happy.

Then i took some cupcakes to work for the poor fellas that have to work today.  I sat and chatted a little.  It was nice and relaxing.

Now i am home. I finished frosting the other cupcakes and now i'm going to read.  Then Yummy dinner at Kendra's and a nice relaxing night with a friend.

Point of this blog. I met with Bishop Walker.  He said he had been thinking about me--that's how it seems to go.  My bishops are always thinking about me and then they always give me such wonderful gifts.  That's exactly how today was.  Wonderful

I'm thankful that my Father in Heaven is concerned with me. I'm thankful that my life is significant to him. I'm thankful for his righteous servants and their obedience in order to receive revelation concerning me.  It's amazing how it all works.

Good Sunday. Happy Sunday. A Sunday kind of Sunday

No comments:

Post a Comment