Friday, February 3, 2012

So Good....

That's my life today. Not to brag or anything ;)

Work was really good.  It was such a nice day and i worked the drive through window all day--it was beautiful.

After work i took a walk around down town Idaho Falls and then sat on a bench, watched the sun set and listened to the rushing water of the falls--Then a homeless man came and asked me if i had any spare cigarettes.  I politely said no and then hurried home.

Alicia and the kids came and picked me up and we went to watch a high school game that Merrill was reffing. I saw my old boss James there--that was cool.  The game was nice, kids got hurt, parents were heated. Nothing to note worthy.

Then i got dropped off and set out for Winco.  My original intention was just to get some sushi--yum!  I called Celeste and talked to her about her trip to Greece--Jealous!!!  and then i was telling her my sob story about loving pistachio ice cream but only being able to get it in Rexburg--then i found it!! Ben and Jerry's saved my life!  So then we joked and laughed about how i was going to go home and eat ice cream while watching sappy love movies--awesome! It was a silly conversation but i loved it and i miss her so much.  I left the store with rolls, jalapeno chips, sushi, and sparkling cider. Winning!

It was a good day.  Nothing happened--but it was such a good day. 

I'm happy, and that feels so wonderful :)

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad that you called me! I love you! I have to try pistachio ice cream! I need to stop using so many exclamation points!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete