Sunday, March 25, 2012

Many Things Floating Around......

wow. So i realize why i deleted my facebook----so why did i get it back? ugh.

Also, as i was looking at various BYU-Idaho friends pictures of their BYUI fun, im really going to miss that place. Like a lot. I already do.  But i've made decisions and -for now- my life is going in a different direction. I'm ok with the decision to do massage therapy school.  It's exciting to know that in a little over a year i could be into my profession!

Also.  Im really excited for Spencer to get home. Sadly he probably doesn't share the same excitement to see me.  I just started remembering everything that happened with us and how we became such good friends--i could tell him anything and everything.  It wont be the same--it wasn't with Jesse.  That makes me sad. 

C'est la vie

My heart hurts a little too because LeRoy is gone.   My baby. His new family can do better for him then i ever could though.  It's just lonely again coming home to an empty apartment.  No furry lover excited to see me and give me gross puppy kisses. sighhhhh. i miss him.  it's only been like a day too---i'm experiencing more loss, and it sucks.  But i know that it was right--without a doubt.

life--i tell ya. It's such an experience, one that is getting increasingly better though i feel. 

No comments:

Post a Comment