Saturday, March 10, 2012

It's Just A Really Trying Time.....

That's how it goes though ya know?

It's weird how clear things seem though, however, within their clearness--i am SO confused. 

I've decided on these things:  I'm better off on my own then holding onto a false hope of a distant future. I'm going to become a massage therapist and that i am starting school in (hopefully) August.  I want to move away--i want to be closer to Celeste--ya whatever i have a strange fascination with my sister and the goodness there seems to be to life whenever i am around her and Kevin--whatever.  I want to be strong, but i want to be strong on my own--stupid pride.

Work is fine. My home is fine. My feelings are fine. My heart is fine. My social life is fine. Fine---everything is fine.

but we all know what fine stands for............... 

1 comment:

  1. So....... I totes want you closer to me too. I'm happy you're pursuing the Massage Therapy avenue. I love you!!!!!

    ReplyDelete